All parents and families with children enrolled at our school are welcome to take part in the Family and Faith program.
You can learn about the Family and Faith programme by reading information sent home in special bulletins and newsletters.
Various initiatives have been implemented at St Therese including:
- SPAR (Stop, Pray and Reflect): a prayer program for parents or parents and children
- Tender Tales: a story and craft time for younger siblings of St Therese students, and students who who have not yet started school
- St Vincent de Paul outreach activities
- Information sessions for parents on a variety of topics
- Support for Parish-based sacramental programs
- Parent faith formation
- Other special events throughout the year.